Friday, August 12, 2011

"OBSERVING AND COMPREHENSION"

When I used to be a student, our English class was divided in two parts: the grammar learning part and then the "reading and comprehension". This method is very useful to be able to appy the theory to the actual spoken language.
The same thing can be done with our world. If you observe the world, study its laws and try to comprehend, then you will be able to understand economics and finance.Trust me, you will get mad when you will understand the laws of finance and economics because they're so simple and yet so badly described by every single book i've ever read!
Therefore, as my first post on this Blog, I would like to make you notice what I observed.
We live in a world where 1% of its population owns 40% of its wealth. we live in a world where 34000 children die every day for common diseases and hunger. we live in a world where almost 50%of its population lives with less than two dollars a day. The only question that we can ask ourselves once we realize what's going on is why. Why is this world like this?what caused the world to turn into such mess? what made the world such a brutal and tough place?I think I have the answers. I just don't know if you are ready for them

No comments: